Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (516) 440-3068.
Dr. Joseph Genovese, DO
Make an appointment(516) 440-3068
Dr. Joseph Genovese, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Genovese completed a residency at Li Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at MDVIP - Great Neck, New York and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Genovese is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Li Jewish Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Li Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1987
- SUNY at Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Genovese?
Dr Genovese is super caring and takes the time with the patient. Great staff as well
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Genovese, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Genovese's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Genovese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Genovese frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Genovese's office is located at 295 Community Drive, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Genovese speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Genovese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.