Dr. William Wallens, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Niagara Falls, NY. Dr. Wallens completed a residency at EJ Meyer Meml Hosp. He currently practices at WILLIAM T WALLENS, MD and is affiliated with Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallens is board certified in Internal Medicine.
William T Wallens, MD
William Todd Wallens MD PC3754 MILITARY RD, Niagara Falls, NY 14305 Existing Patients: (716) 298-1386
- EJ Meyer Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- EJ Meyer Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- EJ Meyer Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallens?
I was Dr. Wallens patient for many years. He is a wonderful doctor who doesn't quit until he figures out what's wrong you. I was very ill and I went in for an appointment and he put me in the hospital immediately and ran numerous tests only to discover I had multiple myeloma. He sent me to the best cancer doctors in western New York and that was 13 years ago. I can't say enough great things about him. My husband and I moved to Colorado to be closer to our children and the hardest thing to handle was leaving Dr.Wallens and Roswell. I still miss him and highly recommend him.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- Mount Saint Mary's Hospital And Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center