Dr. William Lipsky, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Lipsky completed a residency at University Tex. He currently practices at Coastal Eye Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist St. John Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Coastal Eye Associates
Coastal Eye Associates11550 Fuqua St Ste 250, Houston, TX 77034 (281) 488-7213
- University Tex, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Ny Med Metro Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- New York Metro Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1971
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1970
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipsky?
Seriously, y'all… Your reviews of Dr. Lipsky should not be about his scheduling mistakes, He's an eye specialist - Dr. of Ophthalmology - not a scheduling clerk. He sees many people because he's SUPERB at his chosen profession, and his services are sought after from all over Texas. He's the best of the best, and when you do finally get in that room to see him, HIS ATTENTION IS COMPLETELY FOCUSED ON YOU FOR HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES TO RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE. Did it ever occur to you that he does surgeries in the mornings, and he might have to rebuild someone's eye, which is more important that thinking about his appointment schedule running behind. Can his staff step up and schedule better, probably, but Dr. LIPSKY is a 5 star doctor. You must anticipate wait for any doctor, that's why there are WAITING ROOMS... I say he's worth the wait!!
- Houston Methodist St. John Hospital