Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Brown, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. He currently practices at Comprehensive Heart Care and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Heart Care
Comprehensive Heart Care925 Gessner Rd Ste 630, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (713) 465-3535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Have been seeing him for several years now and he always is concerned on how things are going. Will listen to your every word. Staff is amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 925 Gessner Rd Ste 630, Houston, TX 77024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital