Call (920) 308-4581 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Conkright, MD
New Patient(920) 308-4581
Dr. William Conkright, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Conkright completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at ThedaCare Regional Cancer Center and is affiliated with Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Conkright is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Hospital Dr. H. Rivero Saldivia, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Universidad Central de Venezuela, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conkright?
Doctor Conkright was the best doctor for both my husband and I. My husband had prostate cancer and was treated with radiation and 5 years later he was diagnosed with sebaceous carcinoma and I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Conkright was so concerning and so attentive to our questions and our needs. He went out of his way to make sure we had the very best care. He is such a caring man and I would recommend him 120% plus. Thanks to him I have been cancer free going on 6 years. I believe our Lord sent him to us.
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah
- ThedaCare Medical Center - New London
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Conkright, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Conkright's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Conkright accepts your insurance.
Dr. Conkright frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Conkright's office is located at 2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI 54911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Conkright speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Conkright has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.