Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Ivana Micallef, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Micallef completed a residency at University British Columbia Faculty Med. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA / FACULTY OF EDUCATION, Medical School — 2000
- Vancouver Hospital University British Columbia Faculty Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University British Columbia Faculty Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Joseph's Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Micallef?
Very efficient and caring MD. I came to her with a diagnosis of melanoma and lymphoma and she explained the treatment she would proceed with to clear my lýmphoma. After 6 treatments my cancer was in remission. She continued to see me and then later turned my followup appts to Dr. Markovic with her continued consultation with him. I feel very convenient in her knowledge she has acquired in her years of practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Micallef has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Micallef frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Micallef's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-0274