Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bradley accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Bradley, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Plattsburgh, NY. Dr. Bradley completed a residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cvph Interventional Cardiology and is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradley is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Med Ctr Hosp VT, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cvph Interventional Cardiology210 Cornelia St Ste 101, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Existing Patients: (518) 562-7990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradley?
i arrived at er having chest pain. Dr. Bradley came in within 20 minutes of me being in er and i was on my way to OR. He explained what he was going to do he placed 2 stens in my heart and the fallow up care was amazing , Dr. Bradley and all his staff are very caring group of individuals. I have dealt with other offices in NY and vermont however i will not leave this office, they are in my mind Number 1 !!!!!!!! Keep up the great work guys
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradley frequently treats Heart Disease, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Bradley's office is located at 210 Cornelia St Ste 101, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bradley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center