Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Wayne Adkisson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Adkisson completed a residency at John Dempsey Hospital. He currently practices at University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Northland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adkisson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- John Dempsey Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 625-4401
University of Minnesota Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic
Palliative Care- M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center - Minneapolis909 Fulton St Se, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 365-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adkisson?
Very knowledgeable, competent, and compassionate. Excellent communication skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adkisson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adkisson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Adkisson's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adkisson speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Northland Medical Center
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank