Call (763) 515-0834 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (763) 581-5400 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Steven Roh, MD
New Patient(763) 220-6792
Dr. Steven Roh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Robbinsdale, MN. Dr. Roh completed a residency at University Of Minnesota. He currently practices at North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular Center and is affiliated with Maple Grove Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Roh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular Center
North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular Center - Robbinsdale3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Robbinsdale, MN 55422 Call
North Memorial Health Clinic- Blaine North
North Memorial Health Clinic- Blaine North11855 Ulysses St Ne Ste 110, Blaine, MN 55434 Call
- Oregon Health and Science University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roh?
Very carinhg and knowledgeable great dr.
- Maple Grove Hospital
- North Memorial Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Roh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roh frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Roh's office is located at 3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Robbinsdale, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.