Dr. Cheema has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Waqar Cheema, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norwood, MA. Dr. Cheema completed a residency at St Elizabeths Medical Center. He currently practices at SMG Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheema is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Norfolk and Norwich Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- King's College Hospital, London, England, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mayo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SMG Cardiology Associates
SMG Cardiology Associates825 Washington St Ste 290, Norwood, MA 02062 Existing Patients: (781) 255-0561
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheema?
Wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Waqar Cheema, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cheema's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cheema accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cheema frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Cheema's office is located at 825 Washington St Ste 290, Norwood, MA 02062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheema speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Norwood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center