Dr. Doghmi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Waleed Doghmi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Midland, MI. Dr. Doghmi completed a residency at Saint Michaels Hosp-Seton Hall U. He currently practices at Mid Michigan Phys Cardiology and is affiliated with Mclaren Northern Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doghmi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- La Med Ctr-La St U, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Saint Michaels Hosp-Seton Hall U, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Saint Michaels Hosp-Seton Hall U, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Jordan University of Science & Technology, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid Michigan Phys Cardiology
Mid Michigan Phys Cardiology301 W Wackerly St, Midland, MI 48640 Existing Patients: (989) 832-0900
WellSport - MidMichigan Physicians Group
WellSport - MidMichigan Physicians Group3051 Kiesel Rd, Bay City, MI 48706 Existing Patients: (989) 778-2888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doghmi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doghmi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doghmi frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Doghmi's office is located at 301 W Wackerly St, Midland, MI 48640. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mclaren Northern Michigan