Dr. William Arnold, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arnold's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Arnold, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Arnold completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Emory University, Medical School — 1975
- Emory Univ, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arnold?
He is the best Cardiologist I have met since I began my searches about six months ago. He takes an real interest in you and is very considerate when discussing your issues . His approach is practical and direct. You just feel he is on your side !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arnold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arnold frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Arnold's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arnold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital