Dr. Swarup has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vijendra Swarup, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Swarup completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm & Vascular LLC and is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swarup is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Delhi University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Maricopa Health Plan
- SCAN Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Rhythm & Vascular LLC1848 E Thomas Rd Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 638-1240
Arizona Heart Rhythm Center
Az Heart Rhythm Center500 W Thomas Rd Ste 750, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Existing Patients: (602) 456-2342
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swarup?
Dr. Swarup is amazing. He is always running behind because he spends as much time with the patient as they need to understand. Many patients complain about the wait, but then do not complain when he spends time with them. He is factual and research-driven in all of his decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vijendra Swarup, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swarup's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swarup accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swarup frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Swarup's office is located at 1848 E Thomas Rd Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swarup speaks Arabic, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center