Click here to compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Victor D'Addio, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Stafford, VA. Dr. D'Addio completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. D'Addio is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Addio?
Dr. D'Addio has saved my life on four occasions. There is no better vascular surgeon to entrust your life to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. D'Addio frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Endovascular Repair of Aorta.
Dr. D'Addio's office is located at 101 Hospital Center Blvd, Stafford, VA 22554. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. D'Addio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg
Mary Washington Hospital
Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates