Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Venkatrama Garlapati, MB BS
Dr. Venkatrama Garlapati, MB BS is
- Columbus Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Northport VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Osmania Med Coll, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garlapati?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Venkatrama Garlapati, MB BS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Garlapati's profile.
Dr. Garlapati in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Garlapati's office is located at 5800 Broadway Merrillville, IN 46410. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Garlapati provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Venkatrama Garlapati, MB BS is affiliated with Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus.
Yes, Dr. Venkatrama Garlapati, MB BS holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Venkatrama Garlapati, MB BS has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
Advanced Rehabilitation Services5800 Broadway, Merrillville, IN 46410 (219) 884-9180