Dr. Manley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Valarie Manley, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Manley completed a residency at Greenville Meml Chldns Hosp. She currently practices at Children First Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manley is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Greenville Meml Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children First Pediatrics
Children First Pediatrics101 Beckett Ln Ste 502, Fayetteville, GA 30214 Existing Patients: (678) 817-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Valarie Manley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Manley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Manley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manley frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Anemia, and Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
Dr. Manley's office is located at 101 Beckett Ln Ste 502, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.