Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Obarski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Obarski, DO is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Obarski completed a residency at Cleveland Clins. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Center of Upper Arlington and is affiliated with Knox Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Obarski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Cleveland Clins, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Chicago Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart and Vascular Center of Upper Arlington1800 Zollinger Rd Fl 2, Columbus, OH 43221 Existing Patients: (614) 685-8800
Carepoint At Gahanna
Heart and Vascular Center At Osu920 N Hamilton Rd Ste 400, Gahanna, OH 43230 Existing Patients: (614) 293-1965
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Obarski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Obarski frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Long QT Syndrome, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Obarski's office is located at 1800 Zollinger Rd Fl 2, Columbus, OH 43221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Obarski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Knox Community Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital