Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Levin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Levin completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology
Advocate Medical Group Oaklawn Cardiology10837 S Cicero Ave Ste 200, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 636-7575
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levin?
He put me at ease, explained in understandable terms, made accurate diagnosis, recommending a Dr. who could take care of my problem, and left himself open and available for any questions after the visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levin frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Disease, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Levin's office is located at 10837 S Cicero Ave Ste 200, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center