Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Frank Brozovich, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Frank Brozovich, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Brozovich completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brozovich is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Grad U Penn, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brozovich?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brozovich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frank Brozovich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brozovich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brozovich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brozovich frequently treats Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders, Tilt Table Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Brozovich's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.