Dr. Thomas Cawthon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Cawthon completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology PC and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cawthon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiology PC801 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35211 (205) 780-4330
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Louisiana State University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cawthon?
I went to see Dr Cawthon for a stress test referred by Dr. William Morris.. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Very nervous... Dr. Cawthon made it really easy.. I had a treadmill test and nuclear test which bothe were clear... He was very knowledgeable and helpful... his staff was great. Very helpful.. Dr. Cawthon diagnosis was angina... wasn’t sure what that was but was glad it’s nothing major. Excellent Dr. With good bedside manner..
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center