Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sinderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Sinderson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Sinderson completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Phys Heart Care and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. Dr. Sinderson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- DC General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- DC General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Phys Heart Care
Johns Hopkins Phys Heart Care6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 897-5301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sinderson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sinderson frequently treats Heart Murmur, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Hypertension.
Dr. Sinderson's office is located at 6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sinderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital