Dr. Ross has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Ross, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Ross completed a residency at University Of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Arizona Cardiology Group PC and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ross is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center-California, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1981
- San Francisco General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Virginia, Univ Of Charlotesville, Medical School — 1977
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1973
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Indian Health Service
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Life
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Private Small Business Insurance
- Pyramid Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
Dr. Ross a later my heart 22 years ago no did an excellent job. Wisdom and experience, he's the best. I have recommended many times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Ross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ross' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ross frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ross' office is located at 340 E Palm Ln Ste 175, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center