Dr. Deering has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Deering, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Deering completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute - 275500 and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deering is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale U Sch Med-New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Yale University, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute - 275500275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 352-1611
Phi Greensboro1010 Park Dr, Greensboro, GA 30642 Existing Patients: (706) 485-0907
Thoracic Specialists - Newnan775 Poplar Rd Ste 230, Newnan, GA 30265 Existing Patients: (770) 716-0051
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deering?
Wonderful he was real through and Seems knowledgeable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Deering, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Deering's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deering accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deering frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Deering's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Putnam General Hospital