Dr. Thomas Mattioni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mattioni's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Mattioni, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Mattioni completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Arizona Arrhythmia Consultants and is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mattioni is board certified in Cardiology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arizona Arrhythmia Consultants
Arizona Arrhythmia Consultants3225 N Civic Center Plz Ste 1, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 246-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mattioni?
Really great doctor. Was incredibly patient and kind, almost like Mr. Rogers. If you are anxious or looking for a patient and sympathetic cardiologist, pick Dr. Mattioni.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mattioni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mattioni frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mattioni's office is located at 3225 N Civic Center Plz Ste 1, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mattioni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center