Dr. Tessa Balach, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Southington, CT. Dr. Balach completed a residency at University of Chicago Medical Center. She currently practices at UConn Musculoskeletal Institute and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balach is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
UConn Musculoskeletal Institute
UConn Musculoskeletal Institute1115 West St, Southington, CT 06489 Existing Patients: (860) 679-6600
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balach?
She is excellent explains everything very clearly. She is positive and does great work.
- Hartford Hospital
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital