Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Shawn O'Driscoll, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. O'Driscoll completed a residency at U Toronto. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Driscoll is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- St Michaels Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Toronto E Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Toronto East General And Orthopedic Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Driscoll?
Exceptional physician and a pioneer in the treatment of complex upper extremity/elbow conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Driscoll has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. O'Driscoll frequently treats Revision of Shoulder or Elbow Replacement, Shoulder Arthroscopy, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. O'Driscoll's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-0274