Dr. Yang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ted Yang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Torrance, CA. Dr. Yang completed a residency at Harbor Ucla Med Center. and is affiliated with Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Usc Los Angeles Co Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Harbor Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Delta Health System
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Minnan, Spanish
- 1 4305 Torrance Blvd Ste 505, Torrance, CA 90503 Existing Patients: (310) 355-8488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
Dr. Yang has been my cardiologist since 2005. I have always found him to be thorough, professional and friendly. Sensible, practical, realistic advice. Furthermore, he remembers who you are, with personal details. Always with a smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ted Yang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yang frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 4305 Torrance Blvd Ste 505, Torrance, CA 90503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yang speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese, Min Nan. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center