Dr. Tarek Mahrous, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mahrous' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tarek Mahrous, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Mahrous completed a residency at University Of Ne Med Center. He currently practices at North Central Heart A Division of Avera Heart Hospital and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahrous is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Ne Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Central Heart A Division of Avera Heart Hospital4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 234-6584
Spencer Municipal Hospital1200 1st Ave E, Spencer, IA 51301 Existing Patients: (605) 977-5000
Avera Queen of Peace Hospital525 N Foster St, Mitchell, SD 57301 Existing Patients: (605) 996-8171
Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota4500 W 69th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahrous?
Dr. Mahrous exceeds our expectations of promptness and explaining procedure, medication and follow up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mahrous accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mahrous frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Mahrous' office is located at 4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mahrous has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera Queen Of Peace
- Spencer Municipal Hospital