Dr. Suzanne Johnston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnston's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Suzanne Johnston, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Johnston completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital at Lexington and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Johnston is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Eastern Virginia Medfical School, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital at Lexington
Department of Ophthalmology482 Bedford St, Lexington, MA 02420 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6401
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
Department of Ophthalmology9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6401
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnston?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnston frequently treats Adult Strabismus, Chalazion, and Child and Adolescent Development.
Dr. Johnston's office is located at 482 Bedford St, Lexington, MA 02420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnston has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center