Dr. Suraiya Kureshi, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Kureshi completed a residency at St Christophers Hospital for Children. She currently practices at National Institutes of Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kureshi is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
National Institutes of Health
Childrens National Medical Center111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 476-2120
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kureshi?