Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khandhar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sumit Khandhar, DO is a cardiology specialist in Corona, CA. Dr. Khandhar completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He currently practices at Inland Heart Doctors and is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khandhar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Western University College of Osteopatic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Inland Heart Doctors
Inland Heart Doctors2250 S Main St, Corona, CA 92882 Existing Patients: (951) 734-4880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khandhar?
real informative. took time to explain the different tests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khandhar frequently treats Chest Pain, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Khandhar's office is located at 2250 S Main St, Corona, CA 92882. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khandhar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital