Dr. Moscoso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roberto Moscoso, MD is a cardiology specialist in Corona, CA. Dr. Moscoso completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. He currently practices at Inland Heart Doctors and is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moscoso is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of San Simon / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Viedma Hosp & Clin, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Inland Heart Doctors
Inland Heart Doctors2250 S Main St, Corona, CA 92882 Existing Patients: (951) 734-4880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moscoso?
Courteous and professional service
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roberto Moscoso, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moscoso's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moscoso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moscoso frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Pericardial Disease.
Dr. Moscoso's office is located at 2250 S Main St, Corona, CA 92882. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moscoso speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Corona Regional Medical Center