Dr. Stuart Winter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Winter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Winter, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Winter completed a residency at U New Mexico. He currently practices at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winter is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U New Mexico, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U New Mexico, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota2525 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404 Existing Patients: (612) 813-6990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Winter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Winter frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Winter's office is located at 2525 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Winter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.