Dr. Berezin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stuart Berezin, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Berezin completed a residency at Children's Hospital Philadelphia. He currently practices at Pomona Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berezin is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Children's Hospital Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berezin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stuart Berezin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berezin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berezin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berezin frequently treats Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn's Disease, and Nausea.
Dr. Berezin's office is located at 100 Woods Rd Fl 2, Valhalla, NY 10595. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Maria Fareri Children's Hospital100 Woods Rd Fl 2, Valhalla, NY 10595 (617) 355-6000
Good Samaritan Medical Pavilion257 Lafayette Ave Ste 370, Suffern, NY 10901 (914) 594-2222