Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Ginsberg, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Issaquah, WA. Dr. Ginsberg completed a residency at SUNY Downstate/King Co Hosp. He currently practices at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ginsberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Downstate/King Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1985
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1984
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ginsberg?
He is such a sensitive soul, plus so knowledgeable. He made having cancer bearable with his kind bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Ginsberg frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Secondary Malignancies. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ginsberg's office is located at 1740 NW Maple St Ste 211, Issaquah, WA 98027. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ginsberg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Steven Ginsberg, MD is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Yes, Dr. Steven Ginsberg, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ginsberg has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- UW Medical Center - Northwest
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center1740 NW Maple St Ste 211, Issaquah, WA 98027 (425) 392-2551