Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Ginsberg, MD is a oncology specialist in Burien, WA. Dr. Ginsberg completed a residency at SUNY Dwnst/Kings Co. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ginsberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Dwnst/Kings Co, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 130, Burien, WA 98166 Existing Patients: (206) 439-5577
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ginsberg?
He is such a sensitive soul, plus so knowledgeable. He made having cancer bearable with his kind bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ginsberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ginsberg frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Ginsberg's office is located at 16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 130, Burien, WA 98166. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.