Dr. Steven Ginsberg, MD
New Patient(206) 326-1065
Dr. Steven Ginsberg, MD is a oncology specialist in Burien, WA. Dr. Ginsberg completed a residency at SUNY Dwnst/Kings Co. He currently practices at Franciscan Oncology Associates - Burien and is affiliated with Highline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ginsberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Franciscan Oncology Associates - Burien
Highline Medical Center Anticoagulation Clinic16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 110, Burien, WA 98166 Call
- Yale, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Dwnst/Kings Co, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ginsberg?
He is such a sensitive soul, plus so knowledgeable. He made having cancer bearable with his kind bedside manner.
- Highline Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center