Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 693-4970.
Dr. Robert Levenson, MD
Dr. Robert Levenson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Burien, WA. Dr. Levenson completed a residency at Brown University/Roger Williams General Hospital. He currently practices at Franciscan Oncology Associates - Burien and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- National Institute of Health, Fellowship Hospital
- Brown University/Roger Williams General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Roger Williams Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levenson?
Dr Levenson is my Knight in shining armour, he was so easy to talk to and explain my procedures in away I understand and answered all my questions, I feel very satisfied and lucky to have him as my Dr. The whole staff there is wonderful, and what a wonderful team of nurse's, feeling blessed.
- St. Anne Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levenson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Levenson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levenson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levenson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levenson frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Levenson's office is located at 16233 Sylvester Rd SW Ste 260, Burien, WA 98166. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levenson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Franciscan Oncology Associates - Burien
Burien Office16233 Sylvester Rd SW Ste 260, Burien, WA 98166