Dr. Lee Kong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Lee Kong, MD is a oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lee Kong completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He currently practices at CUIMC Herbert Irving Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee Kong is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center|Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr/cornell Med Ctr|Weill Cornell Med Cntr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr/cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Weill Cornell Med Cntr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- NY Presby Columbia University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2004
- SUNY, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee Kong?
I had a problem with Rectal Prolapse, Dr Steven A. Lee- Kong did. surgery on 1/20/2022 !!! It was amazing: I went home the same day, after 4 days all wounds were healed / he left up and fix my rectum/ colon - for do not go out any more…. He like a Jeweler in Surgeon Field- I’m so happy to meet a Real Excellent Doctor and a Kind, Caring Person!!! Thank You, Doctor Lee- Kong
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Lee Kong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee Kong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee Kong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee Kong frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Colectomy.
Dr. Lee Kong's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee Kong speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
CUIMC Herbert Irving Pavilion
CUIMC Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032 (212) 342-1155