Dr. Said Saleh, MD is a hematology specialist in Montclair, NJ. Dr. Saleh completed a residency at Seton Hall U - St Michaels. He currently practices at Essex Oncology and is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saleh is board certified in Hematology.
Essex Oncology1 Bay Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042 (973) 744-8000
Essex Oncology Of North Jersey
Essex Oncology Of North Jersey36 Newark Ave Ste 304, Belleville, NJ 07109 (973) 751-8880
- Seton Hall U - St Michaels, Fellowship Hospital
- Seton Hall U - St Michaels, Residency Hospital — 1997
- St Michael's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Fac Med U Jordan, Amman, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saleh?
As Dr. Saleh has said and shown. "He treats all his patients as if they were his own brother or sister". He truly cares, I have been his patient (leukemia / CML) for 9 years and in remission for 8. The staff is very nice and attentive as well.
- RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick
- Clara Maass Medical Center