Dr. Steven Lansman, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Lansman completed a residency at SUNY Dwnst Med Ctr. He currently practices at Westchester Medical Center and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lansman is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Westchester Medical Center100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-8793
- SUNY Dwnst Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1982
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lansman?
- Westchester Medical Center