Dr. Eisenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Eisenberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Eisenberg completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialist and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Eisenberg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eisenberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Eisenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eisenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eisenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eisenberg frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Eisenberg's office is located at 5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 170, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital