Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Seals, MD is a cardiology specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Seals completed a residency at Central Ia Health Sys/ia Methodi. He currently practices at Cotton-o'neil Heart Center and is affiliated with Nemaha Valley Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seals is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Central Ia Health Sys/ia Methodi, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seals?
He saved my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seals frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Seals' office is located at 929 Sw Mulvane St, Topeka, KS 66606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seals has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
- Stormont Vail Hospital