Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (201) 461-6200.
Dr. Steve Kim, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Kim completed a residency at NY Presby Hosp. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiology Institute and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NY Presby Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- NY Presby Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- NY Presby Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim is an excellent Cardiologist whom I have recommended to family and friends and will continue to recommend. He spends time with his patients doing a thorough exam, asking pertinent questions, and provides the "why" behind his explanations. Would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steve Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Kim's office is located at 20 Prospect Ave Ste 615, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center