Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Tann, MD is a cardiology specialist in Carson City, NV. Dr. Tann completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Carson Tahoe Cardiology and is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tann is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- El Camino Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carson Tahoe Cardiology
Carson Tahoe Cardiology1470 Medical Pkwy Ste 160, Carson City, NV 89703 Existing Patients: (775) 445-7650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tann?
He really cares and takes his time at appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tann frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Tann's office is located at 1470 Medical Pkwy Ste 160, Carson City, NV 89703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tann has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center