Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Haug, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Haug completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Northwell Dermatology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haug is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Public Health Service, Other Education — 1988
- St Elizabeths Hosp Of Boston, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haug?
Takes time review history and compare to previous test. Very satisfied.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haug frequently treats Floaters, Glaucoma, and Blindness.
Dr. Haug's office is located at 1991 Marcus Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haug speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Haug has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.