Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Adam Flug, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Flug completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flug is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flug?
First time l saw the Dr., l felt very comfortable with him, he explains everything thoroughly, & puts you at ease.He is very knowledgeable, and answered questions you may have. He has a calming way about him. I will continue to go to him. Eileen G
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flug has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Flug frequently treats Stye, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Flug's office is located at 2 Ohio Dr Ste 201, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital