Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Stephan Thome, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Stephan Thome, MD is a oncology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Thome completed a residency at Mayo Clin. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thome is board certified in Hematology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mayo Clin, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Royal United Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Oxford John Radcliffe Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Noble's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Treliske Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Ulm U, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thome?
My husband sees Dr Thome and loves him.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato
- Mayo Clinic Health System in New Prague
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thome has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephan Thome, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thome's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thome accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thome frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Thome's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thome speaks German and English. View profile to see all.