Dr. Stacey Akers, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Akers completed a residency at University Of Louisville. She currently practices at Piver Center For Women's Health & Wellness and is affiliated with Bradford Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Piver Center For Women's Health & Wellness
Sisters Health2121 Main St Ste 100, Buffalo, NY 14214 Existing Patients: (716) 862-1965
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Birmingham Southern College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akers?
Dr. Akers and staff are the best. They take their time and answers any questions you may have. Explains everything that you might have questions about. Highly recommended. So glad I went to Roswell Cancer center in Buffalo, New York.
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital