Dr. Son Le, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Le completed a residency at Schwab Rehab Hospital University Chicago. He currently practices at Center for Spine Joint and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Le is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Schwab Rehab Hospital University Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Evanston-Glenbrook Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Le?
Dr Lei has treated me for chronic Radiculopathy pain for a number of years and without his help and concern I would have no quality of normal life. He and his staff approach me with kindness, patience and concern for which I am so very grateful. They are all gifted professionals who take care of the whole patient. They are the greatest blessing to me and I cant thank them enough.
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center