Dr. Giep has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Son Giep, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Giep completed a residency at University Tenn. and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giep is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Tenn, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Med College Sc Charleston, Medical School — 1997
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6300 W Parker Rd Ste 220, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 981-8345
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giep?
He saved my life. He is very intelligent. Personally and professionally cares for all of his patients. He is a warm, empathetic, and altruistic person. He makes sacrifices to assist his patients' needs. You couldn't be in better hands. A great caregiver that all doctors should try yo emulate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giep accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giep frequently treats Wellness Examination, Fever, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Giep's office is located at 6300 W Parker Rd Ste 220, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giep speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Center For Diagnostics & Surgery Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano