Dr. Clark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheryl Clark, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Washington University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Sheryl D Clark MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Clark is board certified in Dermatology.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Research Fellow, Case Western Reserve University, Schistosomasis, Kenya, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University of London, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Hampstead Child Ther Clin, Other Education — 1977
- Beloit College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sheryl D Clark MD
Center for Aesthetic and Preventative Dermatology109 E 61st St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 750-2905
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
I have been getting Neuromodulators from Dr Clark for years. She has always given me natural results, and by her explanations as she goes along, you can tell she knows what she is doing. Reasonable cost and I feel safe and cared for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sheryl Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Dermatitis, Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Cosmetics, and Contact Dermatitis.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 109 E 61st St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center